She backed the Bridge to Nowhere during he run for Governor, and killed it when there was a public outcry. Then claims that she was against it all along.
She claims she will govern for the people as she has done in Alaska. Just don’t get in her way while shes doing it to for you.
She allegedly had her sisterâ€™s ex-husband fired who is a csutody battle over kids. Denies any knowledge of course, but someone from her office called over two dozen times about the matter
She kills large game animals for fun, but wonâ€™t abort a week old embryo. Hunts elk and other things, but is as fundamentalist as it gets on a womanâ€™s right to chooseâ€”there is none.
She is being promoted as a reformer, but as Mayor she hired Washington insider to get millions in earmarks for her tiny town of Wasilla. She left her town of Wasilla in debt.
I was surprised at the brevity of her career, her opportunism, flip-flopping, and the many questions that are hanging over her. If she were to win with McCain, she has the potential to be President of the United States. McCainâ€™s ticker is getting old, and she is next in line.
In Sydney, they are not hoodwinked as fast as the American media.
On Friday, the day she was introduced as Senator McCainâ€™s running mate, Mrs Palin touted her opposition to a bridge originally championed by Alaskaâ€™s most prominent officials as an example of her fiscal conservatism and reformist credentials.
â€œI told Congress, â€˜Thanks but no thanks on that bridge to nowhereâ€™,â€ Mrs Palin said.
Prominent Alaska Democrats said Mrs Palin had supported building the bridge while she was campaigning for governor and reversed course only after opposition by fiscal conservatives in Washington, including Senator McCain.
â€œShe was the only candidate who was saying â€˜Weâ€™re going to build that bridgeâ€™,â€ said the former governor, Tony Knowles, who lost to Mrs Palin in 2006.
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ON EARTH THIS RUNNER UP FOR MS. ALASKA, SPORTSCASTING, ELK-HUNTING FUNDAMENTALIST SHOULD BE THE NEXT VP?
In a widely circulated email, people were excited that she had an Israeli flag in her office. Well that means she MUST be great. This LA Times article is worth reading tooâ€¦
This list of reasons against Sarah Palin is from a group of her opponents in Alaska that run a Pro-Bear website:
The top 10 things you should know about Sarah Palin:
1) She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power
2) She believes creationism should be taught in public schools
3) She is opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest
4) She is a champion for big oil and supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and everywhere else
5) Less than two years ago she was only the mayor of a small Alaskan town
6) She believes global warming is a farce
7) In 2007 she put out a bounty on wolves paying $150 for turning in legs of freshly killed wolves
8) She is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species
9) She supports aerial hunting of bears and wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban the practice
10) She used $400,000 of state money to fund a media campaign in support of aerial hunting