Tribe: The Film – Now on YouTube

Golly. And I already bought the film for $1.99 on iTunes. Now I can watch it on my laptop and on my iPod. Up less than a week, the movie, which we featured at the first Jewlicious Festival, has already garnered over 200,000 views and over 2,400 comments. What is it about these crafty Jews that inspires so much… talk? Check it out. Good job Tiffany and Ken!

1. Rabbi Yonah

9/8/2008 at 8:41 pm

Correction – Tribe had its Southern California premier at Jewlicious 2.0. It was a great convergence of events and we thank Tiffany and Ken for coming to show the film before most people had even heard of it.

2. J.Miller

9/9/2008 at 7:13 am

Glad to see you got the link to work or did you have to put tribetheflim in search box.

3. Lena

9/9/2008 at 10:26 am

I’d heard of this film, but hadn’t seen any of it. That comment about making two fortunes based on plastic boobs was the funniest thing I had heard in quite some time. Nice work.

4. lisa

9/9/2008 at 10:56 am

awesome! we’ll be screening “the tribe” with tiffany and other SF area-based artists at a blow-out panel/party in SF for the launch of cool jew book nov. 13th at 111 minna. we’re also holding a raffle of heebster swag to support the one family fund and more… send your swag tzedaka to cooljewbook.com!

5. david

9/9/2008 at 2:52 pm

Cute! Peter Coyote is an awesome narrator. But can someone explain me what would be possible target audience for this?

6. David H.

9/9/2008 at 4:12 pm

A MySpace friend sent it around in a bulletin today. I started watching it, but I didn’t have 17 minutes to see the whole thing. Can anyone tell me what happens in the last 13 minutes?

9/9/2008 at 4:15 pm

Lots of beautiful naked women. You should really watch those final 13 minutes.

8. curleegirlee

9/9/2008 at 8:20 pm

Wonderful!! What a great film – one I think everyone should watch. I’ll be adding it to my blog today. Thanks for posting it!

9. Pingback: The Tribe: Племя - Jewlicious : РУССКИЙ ВЕБ ШТЕТЛ!

9/10/2008 at 9:51 am

To spam or not to spam…

11. Bill

9/12/2008 at 6:35 am

Great film CK, you always bring up good topics. I know im not your most favorite person on here, but read the last email I wrote you, you might be suprised of the content coming from me,

12. patrack

9/14/2008 at 10:12 am

where are the orthodox/traditional Jews in this film?
    I feel un-represented as usual

9/14/2008 at 10:24 am

Patrack, krechts nit.

9/14/2008 at 10:30 am

Orthodox and Ultra Orthodox Jews mentioned specifically at 3:29 and 3:40…

15. patrack

9/14/2008 at 4:53 pm

whats that mean froylein?
    I’m a shtikle Sephardi,ah I’ll just google it

9/14/2008 at 5:12 pm

patrack: s’lama mon fils. Bienvenue à Jewlicious. C’est la première fois que je t’ai vu ici! Si tu peut, essaye de ne pas faire trop de euh… balagan! “shtikle Sephardi” mon cul!
    😉

17. Greg Feldstein

11/26/2013 at 12:53 pm

I would love to see more of your great work. Well done. Shalom to all.