The Pope landed in Israel and was welcomed with open horns…

Jon Stewart and The Daily Show’s take on the Pope’s visit to Jerusalem:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c
Roadus Triptum
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

I was going to write a more substantive post, but there are hungry people coming over for Shabbat! I have to cook and clean and besides, this is actually pretty darn funny.

1. Ben-David

5/15/2009 at 4:43 am

MORE FUNNY – and more to the point – Dry Bones has redone a seminal cartoon from the Carter era, in time for Bibi’s meeting with Obama.

Spread these link far and wide:

2. rightious voice

5/15/2009 at 8:52 am

good ol pope, a former member of the hitler youth
    holocaust jews must be turning in their graves

on a different of topic note, obama is under pressure not to release new abu ghraib photos, some of which portray rape and murder by israeli military contractors

can you jews spell COVER UP

3. rightious voice

5/15/2009 at 8:57 am

oh and john stewart is an idiot

there is a saying in hollywood, you can make fun of anyone except the jews, if you do that, you are blacklisted.

i have never seen the daily show spew its satire and commentary on jews or israel, that goes to show how strongly jews control hollywood

4. Yoni C.

5/16/2009 at 8:33 pm

righteous voice,

I believe you may be the idiot. Please I’d love to see some proof of these israeli military contractors in Abu Ghraib

This whole bit was genius if you asked me. I guess its not as funny to our Jew hating brothers….

5. J. D. Edelman

5/17/2009 at 12:41 pm

I thought Stewart’s Pope/Israel shtick was funny, and I think Stewart is also really funny in general. But, watching him, I get the feeling that I don’t think he’s nearly as funny as **he** thinks he is, and that’s juat a bit off-putting.

6. josh

5/17/2009 at 12:48 pm

some flawed and some funny.
    Writers probably had a slow day.