Calla Lilly – Made in Israel, an ideal Hanukah Gift!

Love Israeli innovation

callaWith the rapid approach of Hanukah and its fabled 8 days of gift giving, one is often forced to look beyond the obvious Judaica items for thoughtful presents. One way to go is to perhaps look at some of the innovative products coming out of Israel, and in that vein, I’d like to offer for your consideration the Calla Lilly line of uhm… adult personal massage products. The Everest, the Sahara and the Amazon were inspired by the Calla Lilly, as sensuous a flower as has ever existed. The team that put together this world class sex toy is made up of a team with combined expertise in industrial design, high-end medical product manufacturing, Mechanics, Electronics integration, Optics, User Interface and just plain old good loving.

I remember when Israel Military Industries came out with the Galil Assault Rifle. The designers noted that soldiers often broke their assault rifles when they used the ammunition feed to pop open beer bottles. So they integrated a bottle opener into the Galil, along with a tripod and a wire cutter. Smart right? In the same spirit, the Calla Lilly line of sex toys are not just beautifully designed, they are also rugged, wireless, water proof and built to the exacting standards one expects from high-end medical products. No more flimsy Rabbits that break after 2 weeks!

But that’s not all! The beautifully designed petal-shaped charging stand also acts as a night light that glows with an incandescent light, creating a sensual radiance and atmosphere in the room. Ready to use at a moment’s notice, these vibrators will make your personal massage sessions less furtive and bothersome, allowing you instead to focus on the task at hand. So to speak. Flexible, innovative, multi-functional, ready to go… makes you think of the IDF huh?

The Calla Lilly product line is available toy-thinkingofyou.com. Take my advice and I’m pretty sure some of our readers will have a very happy Hanukah indeed.

Happy Hanukah! But don't use oil. use a water based lubricant.

Happy Hanukah! But don't use oil. use a water based lubricant.

1. Mike Darnell

11/23/2009 at 4:30 am

I Love the Hannukah season.
    It’s all about good vibrations.
    🙂

@pop_art

2. Mike Darnell

11/23/2009 at 4:35 am

We’re discussing here if a vibrator needs to be modeled after a circumsized schlong in order to get a Hechser.

Any ideas?

3. Tom Morrissey

11/23/2009 at 4:45 am

With all due respect, we need froylein’s review of this one.

11/23/2009 at 4:52 am

The Lebanese should make one 300 times bigger!

11/23/2009 at 7:26 am

Mike: The business end of all shlongs all look the same when in action. The otherwise unsightly, smegma filled foreskin is pulled back when in use. Besides the fact that it is brutally ugly, a penis with the foreskin on it would not be usually erect and would thus not make for a good model for a sex toy, hechsher or no hechsher. Circumcision rules!

6. Margot

11/23/2009 at 9:16 am

WOW. This just gives a whole new vibe to the season of ChanNUkah.

11/23/2009 at 11:04 am

Tom, just callA my name, and I’ll be there… 🙂

A non-circumcised erect penis still looks a little different from a circumcised one. Does anybody want me to go into detail?

Calla lillies are considered funeral flowers here; not sure how well this device would sell… I wonder if it’s a pun on “defloration” though.

• ck

11/23/2009 at 11:25 am

For the record, it’s assembled in Germany. So there.

• froylein

11/23/2009 at 11:28 am

Some people are into weird stuff. So there. 🙂

8. mike darnell

11/23/2009 at 1:42 pm

Dear CK the vibes are assembled in China not Germany

The German connection is the fact that the line was launched at the last Venus expo in Berlin. Venus is the largest trade expo for the adult industry this side of the Atlantic http://www.venus-berlin.com/blog/venus-berlin-en/2009/10/06/toy-crafts-erotic-icons-for-our-age-by-combining-design-technology.

As a proud Yekke this makes me happy…
    ; )
    Mike
    @pop_art

• froylein

11/23/2009 at 2:01 pm

What troubles me is the production “seam” you can clearly see, which might cause irritation in sensitive spots. Then again, I’m not into toys.

9. jkaplb

11/23/2009 at 6:21 pm

While reading this I noticed the “The Ultimate Bar/Bat Mitzvah Gift” ad that is cozying up alongside the post. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence…right CK? 😉

11/24/2009 at 6:37 am

By the way, I should note the passage of several important milestones… the 5th anniversary of my Aliyah to Israel and this, our 5000th post!!! Mazal tov to all for making this happen!

11. Shira

11/30/2009 at 5:14 am

For all of us looking for the perfect vibrator: Sex toy sale & fun stuff to spice up the bedroom! LGBT Sex & Safe BDSM Wkshops! tomorrow night, 1/12/09 20:30 @ the Open house http://bit.ly/52aqE3 Please RT