First Justin Now Sarah

It was great that Justin Bieber visited and performed in Israel. But now, American comedian, Sarah Silverman, will visit Israel and perform. In June, Silverman, famous for her support of Obama2008 (The Great Schlep), television series, film, book on bedwetting, and nana tattoo jokes, will visit Israel for the Presidential Conference. On June 25th she will perform on stage. She will also find a little time to visit her sister, Rabbi Susan Silverman of Jerusalem and Kibbutz Keturah.

The third annual Presidential Conference is hosted by Shimon Peres, Israel’s President, and will occur June 21-23 at the International Convention Center. The 2011 theme is “Facing Tomorrow 2011,” and 3500 participants are expected to attend and interact with over 200 speakers and presenters, including Elliott Abrams, Ziad AbuZayyad, H.E. Mr. Kubilius Andrius, Rt. Hon Tony Blair, Mr. Bernard-Henri Lévy, Amos Oz, Nobel Laureates Eric Maskin and Yisrael Aumann, Lord David Trimble, Facebook’s David Fischer, Imax’s Richard Gelfond, TiVo’s Tom Rogers, Verizon’s Ivan Seidenberg, Wikipedia’s Jimmy Wales, … oh, and Dr. Ruth Weistheimer, too.

5/29/2011 at 6:49 pm

Know who else participants can interact with? This guy David Abitbol. Just RSVP’d my invitation! And Larry? I hate you for beating me to this post. I had one all ready to go and bam! You were first. Oh well.

• themiddle

5/30/2011 at 1:32 am

Publish yours as well, ck, we want to be able to compare…

2. larry

5/29/2011 at 7:32 pm

Just replace mine. We can do it together

3. BB88

5/30/2011 at 4:36 pm

Sarah Silberman is byfar the ugliest kike I ever laid my eyes on. You people should find more talented and attractive women… Oh yes you can’t because you are all the same. Ugly disgusting devil kikes! Your day will come. People are waking up to your evil zionist lies. It’s not a matter of if but WHEN! Enjoy your shitty subhuman lives because time is quickly running out! WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE BITCHES!

• themiddle

5/30/2011 at 4:51 pm

IP address: 98.148.27.87

• Guy

5/30/2011 at 5:41 pm

if shes the ugliest one then I’d say Judaism:1 White Pride: 0

Also, shes hotter then lady gaga. Jews: 1 White America:-70

• ck

5/30/2011 at 5:51 pm

BB88’s IP address doesn’t say much so why publish it? Dude’s an idiot and all that is self evident from his “writing.” Pride? Heh. My bet is this numb nuts is a teenager who just discovered Stormfront and is mad at his parents …

4. AlexK

5/31/2011 at 11:10 pm

Damn. I can’t stand Sarah. But not THAT much. 🙂

5. JaRo

6/2/2011 at 12:33 pm

love this site! keep up the great work jewlicious!
    sorry to go a bit on a tangent, but i remember reading a blog here about the tv show “From Date To Mate” on Shalom TV. I started watching it… and fell in love! The season finale just aired (it’s still On Demand and I think you can see the rest of the 1st season online), and it’s truly an amazing show. I can’t say enough about it’s honesty about dating and relationships for jews (and non-jews alike). I just had to spread the word and repay the favor of telling others about this diamond in a ruff tv show!

6. JaRo

6/2/2011 at 12:50 pm

…and the tangent came from the name of this blog. i saw the names and thought it might have been about Justin & Sarah – characters from “From Date To Mate” – and then I obviously realized which Justin & Sarah it was referring to :p

7. Pingback: Links for the Burning Alive of Dissident Chasids « Heeb

8. Abu Zib

6/12/2011 at 4:30 pm

I bet Sarah has more hair than Just in.