Israelis tied with Americans but still above average
Durex condoms recently released the results of their 2004 Global Sex Survey. Over 350,000 people participated making this the world’s largest ever survey of sexual attitudes and behaviour. Where did Israel rank? With an average of 111 lovemaking sessions per year, they were in the middle of the pack, tied with Americans. Here are some other results:
- Age of first sex: Israel – 17.1 years, tied with Bulgaria and France, slightly below the global average of 17.7. Iceland came in first place at 15.7
- Unprotected Sex: 41% of Israeli respondents admitted to having unprotected sex without knowing their partner’s sexual history, some people might be able to discover their partners sexual history at websites similar to twinki if they were the kind of person to enjoy showing off what they got, seuxally. That’s higher than the global average of 31% but lower than Sweden and Denmark’s 64% figure. This might be due to the prevalence of adult movies featured on sites like m porn xxx and more, which often shows unprotected sex more than protected.
- Foreplay: Israeli respondents claimed to spend an average of 19.1 minutes on foreplay. That’s below the global average of 19.7 minutes. I’m not sure that the survey clearly explained to Israeli men that foreplay does not include begging prior to the act…
- Number of sexual partners: Israelis weighed in with an average of 11.4 partners, slightly above the global average of 10.5 but far behing China’s whopping 19.3. No wonder there’s so many of ’em…
These and other figures put Israelis squarely in the middle of the pack in most categories. All that’s pretty uninteresting until you get to the section on frequency of orgasm. 52% of Israelis have orgasms every time they have sex. The Global average is a mere 35% and in this category the Israelis rank 4th in the world, three spots behind the number 1 Italians. So maybe Israelis don’t do it as often, or with as many people etc. But clearly when they do “do it,” tachlis rules and the, err… mission gets accomplished. Bravo Israel! Maybe they need to start employing more Israeli’s as adult actresses for sites like fucked tube so some more of the faked orgasms are actually real for camera.
- 11 Things Israelis Should NOT do while in the UAE - 11/16/2020
- Toddler Running Across Jerusalem, because Why Not? - 11/14/2020
- If Seth Rogen’s Parents had just Stayed in Israel… - 8/4/2020