9. Bake Pineapple Challah, string leis, uncork some Baron Herzog wine, roast a brisket, and eat under the stars in grass-skirts for a Kosher Shabbat Luau.
8. Tailgate BBQ Havdalah at a Matisyahu Concert.
7. Experience a Jewish Pilgrimage during Rainbow Gathering’s Jerusalem Camp .
6. Infiltrate a major anti-Israel conference and blog about it at The World Says No to Israeli Occupation.
5. Hang with Jewish kids, fall in love with a fellow counselor, and have Rabbi Yonah perform your wedding by working at a Jewish summer camp.
4. Get off your tuches and get busy with Jewish Service.
3. Have a spiritual awakening at Kossar’s Bialy.
2. Camp in the mountains at the Santa Cruz Shabbaton.
1. Dance, drink, and ponder at the Krakow Jewish Cultural Festival .
If you have more ideas send them us and we’ll publish an expanded list.