This is a week where our focus is not on comedy. Wherever we are, we’re still reeling from the international tragedy of loss in Mumbai, and although we feel conflicted about where to go from here, we are beginning to do that thing we do whenever there is pain. We keep moving forward.
Though separate in every way from this week’s events, the Koby Mandell Foundation is an organization devoted to moving on after terror. And there’s a great American comedy tour in town this week that’s raising funds to benefit the Foundation.
Stand Up For Israel presents Comedy for Koby, to benefit the Koby Mandell Foundation, which works on behalf of the families affected by terror.
Featuring top-level Hollywood comics Chris Spencer, Mike Loftus, Modi and Avi Liberman. For more about the comics, see here.
* Wednesday, December 3- Jerusalem- The Maabeda- Derech Hebron 28
* Saturday, December 6- Tel Aviv- ZOA House- Even Gevirol 26, corner of Daniel Frisch
* Sunday, December 7- Raanana- Yad Labanim- 147 Ahuza Street
* Monday, December 8 – Modiin- Modiin Cultural Center – Emek Dotan 49
* Thursday, December 11- Beit Shemesh- Matnas Eshkol Hapayis, Aliyat Hanoar Street, Migdal Hamayim
All shows begin at 8:30 PM with doors opening at 8:00. Individual Tickets are 100 NIS or 75 NIS for soldiers or b’not sherut. Got 10 people or more? Call them about a discount. Buy online, by emailing [email protected], or calling 054-627-2867.
And tell them you read about it on Jewlicious.