Tired of the same old Federation and AIPAC trips to Israel? The Israel Center for Law and Order presents our most awesome trip to Israel:
A once-in-a-lifetime experience:
THE ULTIMATE MISSION TO ISRAEL
Monday, June 8 â€“ Monday, June 15, 2009
Experience a thrill-seeking, illegal, adrenaline-filled, influence peddling, dangerous, adulterous, Mossad wanna-be, intensive eight day exploration of Israel’s struggle for survival and security in the Middle East today: “a military, gastronomic, get-your-rocks-off, humanitarian, historical, recreational, religious, and political reality check.”
* Dinner with Mossad officials and spies of the Shin Bet.
* Brunch with real double-agents, Syrian Arms dealers, Bedouin smugglers.
* Breakfast with officers in the IDF Intelligence and Operations branches.
* Join IAF units as they bomb rocket launchers.
* Live penetrating analysis and exhibition during raids in Arab territory.
* Shoot grenades and live ammo, operate drones and other hardware.
* Serve as judge at a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
* First-hand tours of Lebanese front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points for brunch.
* Bag-lunch Walking tour of the Security Fence and secret intelligence bases.
* Meeting Israel’s Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence, and then cook your breakfast.
* Smoke hash with Israel’s war veterans from Waltz With Bashir.
* Personally hand envelopes of cash to senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
* Military helicopter tours of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan heights, water boarding near Lake Kinneret, Texas Hold-em Tournament, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem’s Old City.
* Escorted by leading Israeli models.
* Visit the white slave traders in Tel Aviv.
* Enjoy unfettered access to Israel.
First Class Accommodation
* Five-star accommodations at the Sheraton Plaza Jerusalem (Glatt Kosher);
* Three meals a day (all Kosher);
* Luxury bus transportation and knowledgeable ex-spy tour guide;
* A dedicated Executive Communications Center at the hotel;
* Personal cell phone and Uzi for each participant.
The cost of the eight day Mission is cheaper that a lavish Greek Island Cruise and costs only US $4,795 based on single occupancy. Not including air fare.
Participants are also required to make a tax-deductible donation to The Israel Law and Order Center to aid in the fight against Arab terror, a minimum tax-deductible donation of $5000 to assist in the funding of the terror victim litigation against the Palestinian terrorist organizations, their leaders and financial patrons.