… and Kelsey and me behind in NYC without any supervision …
As Kelsey was recounting the development of various J-blogs to me, we both came to the realization that, with joined forces, we could indeed change the world. If we’ve already got a world conspiracy going on, then it better be fun and of relevance. Those changes we can be working towards would include (not exclusively – make your own additions):
– the fight against the mixing-up of homophones (e.g. they’re / their / there and it’s / its);
– extending lunch specials to all days of the week;
– one-way movement tracks in major department stores;
– mandatory washing of hands after using the bathroom (self-locking bathroom doors might come in handy);
– replacing the “whatever assumed ethnicity / cultural adherence-princess” by the more fitting technical term “cranky bitch, whatever assumed ethnicity / cultural adherence variety”;
– the courteousy of addressing people by name rather than by “dude” etc.
Have you got any more suggestions? Let’s hear.