This was originally posted to YeahThatsKosher.com: http://yeahthatskosher.com/2010/02/keeping-kosher-at-the-2010-winter-olympics-in-vancouver
Enjoying the Vancouver Olympic Games but can’t find what to eat? Thankfully, there is some kosher food in Vancouver to keep you satiated and perhaps titillate your taste buds.
There are at least 5 kosher eateries in the Vancouver area (although none are downtown):
- Sabra Glatt Kosher Restaurant & Bakery (3844 Oak Street) [Meat]
- Pini’s Kosher (729 West 16th Ave.) [Dairy]
- Nava (located in the lobby of the JCC – 950 West 41st Ave) [Dairy]
- Maple Grill (1967 W. Broadway) [Meat]
- Falafel Plus & Catering (446 W 8th Ave)
To read more about these restaurants, check out our “Kosher Travel” post on Vancouver, BC.
Use the BC Kosher website as an additional resource while in Vancouver and the surrounding area.
If there are other places in Vancouver that we missed, please suggest it on the original post as well as by commenting below: http://yeahthatskosher.com/2010/02/keeping-kosher-at-the-2010-winter-olympics-in-vancouver
Latest posts by dani (see all)
- Comedy Central points finger at I.S.R.A.E.L. - 5/16/2010
- Finkelstein: The Facts - 3/23/2010
- What do Turkish Muslim Hackers want from me? - 3/11/2010