I am sick and tired of your insecurities! I wish there was a way for me to give you confidence; but I am aware that life is not that simple. Too many women (and men, but that is for a separate blog) are missing out on precious moments, potential opportunities, incredible men who won’t give them a chance, and LIFE (not the cereal). Give yourself a chance. Make a switch in your mind to love yourself. Nobody is perfect. Forgive yourself, work on yourself, be on a better path; do whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself. Change what you can and just get over what you cannot. Harsh? I don’t care, just like Icona Pop, bitches. I want to grab each and every one of you and somehow make you realize your self-worth, because your insecurities are literally ruining your lives. If you let me, woman, I will be the best thing that will ever happen to you.
Common Ridiculous $h!t Women Believe
I have no idea what TV show or movie you took a little too seriously, but don’t. These statements, all of which I have heard countless times, are untrue. So stop thinking them, right now.
- “There are no nice guys out there. I will be single forever if I wait for a nice guy, so of course I have to settle for a jerk.” FALSE! Perhaps the good ones are harder to find, or maybe you are looking in the wrong places. Or, most likely, your insecurities drive good guys away, leaving nothing but the d-bags behind. Gross.
- “I am not good enough to deserve a good guy anyway” If you’re so terrible, fix yourself. There are endless ways to work on yourself, so pick one and get started immediately.
- “The universe is against me” Victimizing yourself is easy to do in our cruel world, but where does it get you? Nowhere. Pick yourself up and listen to how absurd that sounds. It is untrue, and the moment you believe how untrue it is, you will never imagine that you once thought it to be true.
- “He will learn to appreciate me” He will do no such thing (so long as you do what you have been doing). He will not change his mind once he sees how pretty you look in your new outfit. He is not going to suddenly wake up one morning (or afternoon, because he is lazy) and realize how amazing you are; if you let him take advantage of you once, he will continue to do so. If he is the type who enjoys playing games, he will use and abuse, time and time again.
- “There’s nobody out there for me and I’m doomed to be lonely and miserable” Funny, because you are more beautiful and talented than I am, woman. There should be men chasing after you all day, every day; but real men go for confident women, and your lack thereof is a turnoff. I guarantee men will view you differently as soon as you view yourself differently.