Kudos go out to J.M. Berger for successfully trolling the bejeezus (if I may) out of terrorist group Al-Qaeda. According to BuzzFeed, an Al-Qaeda affiliated twitter solicited ideas for media opportunities using a hash tag in Arabic that read “suggestions for the development of jihadi media.” Berger, who is an author and expert on terrorism, suggested that people do just that – send suggestions for cool media ideas to advance the Jihadi cause.
Some of the ideas suggested?
– “Deliver unicorn statues to jihadists who deny climate change”
– “Three words: Celebrity Big Brother”
– “I hear porn is pretty popular with the kids these days”
– “Girl, I’ll be the car bomb to your blast wall!”
– “Al Qaeda the Movie: Dude, where’s my car bomb?”
– “More cats in online video releases”
Some of these ideas are actually pretty good. I mean, who doesn’t love cats? Or porn… but yeah, I imagine the Jihadi world is really confused right now.
- Jews Blessed by their High Priests - 10/14/2022
- Foolproof Mufletta Recipe & Muflettapalooza / Mimouna Invite! - 3/26/2021
- Jewish Poles who will Amaze You - 1/29/2021