JDub is looking to its fans, friends, and designers to help choose the next batch of JDub t-shirt designs. Submit your design by email to email@example.com between October 10 and October 31st. Then come back here between Nov 1st-15th to VOTE for your favorite design. The most popular design will be turned into a new JDub T and the winning designer will get $100, worldwide recognition as the contest winner, a JDub swag package, and a shirt with your design on it! 2 runners up will get a JDub tshirt of their choice and a $25 JDub webstore gift certificate. Designing a t-shirt, whether for a contest or a job can be challenging if you don’t have the right equipment or program to help. You can always find the perfect svg cut files with matching embroidery designs for your t-shirts and other design choices if you know where you look.
JDub is non-profit record and event production company for innovative Jewish music and cross cultural dialogue. JDub has released albums by Matisyahu, Balkan Beat Box, Michael Showalter, Golem, Socalled, and more as well as produced national events including Jewltide, Vodka Latka, Wet Hot American Purim, and The 8.
We’re looking for a unique, creative design that embodies the essence of JDub â€“ innovative Jewish expressions that you can proudly rock anywhere. Check the website for more org info â€“ www.jdubrecords.org. Team JDub is looking forward to seeing what you’ve got!!! Keep reading for design and submission details.
How It Works:
1. Create your design (image size can be no bigger than 7″x7″)
2. All designs must be print-ready, and created using a scalable vector graphics (SVG) program such as Adobe illustrator or Inkscape (an open-source SVG program).
3. Use a maximum of four (4) colors for your design – no gradients or transparent layers.
4. Keep the design off the seams.
5. The design must be your own original unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, trademarks or copyright material.
6. Design must incorporate JDub or JDub Records into the design. Does not need to use the logo, but if you want it, it can be downloaded – HERE
7. Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Save design as jpg or png (but keep the original vector file in case you win, because we’ll need it)
2. Email your design to email@example.com with a description of the t shirt, shirt color choice and please specify placement of your design on a shirt
3. All designs must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31st at noon EST.