With the rabbinate recommending an online seder on ZOOM or other conferencing app, here are some tips on looking good online.
2. DRESS UP. Few colleagues or family members want to see you in a torn t-shirt. It is a good idea to take this seder and meeting seriously and dress up.
3. TURTLENECKS. The late Nora Ephron (I Feel Bad About My Neck) and I are obsessed with our necks. My neck look wrinkly on google hangouts and facetime. Wear a turtleneck. Stylish and gives you more confidence on live video
NOTE: On your Zoom app, tap ??Settings?. Tap Meeting. Tap “TOUCH UP MY APPEARANCE.” Toggle this option to display your video with and without the touch up.
4. LIGHTING. Sidelighting accentuates your wrinkles. Backlighting is not good on ZOOM. Go with soft front lighting. You will look three times better on your seder or group meeting video
5. BACKGROUND. Get rid of anything you don’t want others to see. Test you webcam. Test your microphone. For your seder… find a background from the Ten Commandments, Egypt, Sinai, or a Matza factory. Kids will love it.
6. GIVE YOUR LAPTOP AN ALIYAH… raise it up… so people aren’t looking at your head from below and up your nostrils. Raise up the webcam to a nicer height
** NOTE: Did you know the ZOOM APP has a setting that lets the host know if you have “zoomed” away to another app for more than 30 seconds. If you are wary about letting the host know that you are multitasking… use a different device.
** Note: Search for the afikomen by walking your webcame through your quarantined house and asking participants to share where to look
Hi my family member! I want to say that this post
is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos.
I would like to look extra posts like this .
This is the right blog for anybody who really
wants to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you
(not that I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for
decades. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
Also visit my web-site buzzinbiz.com
I’m no longer certain the place you are getting your info, but
good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thank you for wonderful information I used to be looking for this information for