Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin Split

Is this some kind of epidemic?
I swear I have no idea what the hell is going on. In short order Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds (not a Jew) filed for divorce, then Natalie Portman announced that she was pregnant and engaged to Benjamin Millepied (not a Jew). After that Rachel Weisz left husband Darren Aronofsky (Jew. Duh.) and was seen canoodling with Daniel Craig (not a Jew). Now we get news that Mila Kunis has ended her relationship with long-time boyfriend, Home Alone star Macauly Culkin (not a Jew).

The Ukrainian born Jewish actress insisted that the split was amicable and that the two remain friends. Kunis starred in That 70s Show, is the voice of Meg Griffin on Family Guy. Kunis also recently received Oscar buzz for her co-starring performance in Black Swan with fellow Jewess Natalie Portman. The movie included a much talked about love scene between the two actresses. Both actresses have thematically similar films coming up next involving a physical relationship with a close friends. Kunis was cast alongside Justin Timberlake (SO not a Jew) in Friends with Benefits, and Portman appears with Ashton Kutcher (not really a Jew) in the troubled No Strings Attached.

What does all this mean? I haven’t a clue. But probably Peter Sarsgaard (not a Jew) should be really nice to Maggie Gyllenhaal. Oh and speaking of Gyllenhaal, her brother Jake broke up with Taylor Swift (not Jewish) allegedly because they moved together to Park Slope too soon. Something about too many baby strollers. Heh.

1. givejonadollar

1/6/2011 at 7:34 am

Mila is super cute, but she doesn’t seem to have much of a body. I could be wrong though, because I’ve obviously never seen her naked. 🙂

2. Average Jane

1/6/2011 at 9:04 am

You just wanted a reason to talk about every hot Jewish actress you could think of in one blog post. The hearts of every awkward Jewish geeky guy is breaking over Natalie Portman’s impending nuptials. I cry for you all. Except not really.

• ck

1/6/2011 at 7:23 pm

“awkward Jewish geeky guy?” If they ever thought they had a realistic chance with Natalie Portman then you might want to add “delusional” as well. But seriously “Average Jane,” don’t you think all this domestic turmoil happening to everyone but Maggie Gyllenhaal is kind of, I don’t know, strange? I mean just a little?

3. Tiff

1/6/2011 at 1:47 pm

Finally I have a chance with Maccauly. I guess I’m moving to LA or something…

• ck

1/6/2011 at 7:26 pm

Tiff: Mila lives in LA. Macaulay is more based out of New York – possibly one of the reasons for the split. bad news for Mila but good news for you because you are closer to NYC. On the other hand, don’t you think Mom and Dad have suffered enough???

• Tiff

1/7/2011 at 11:01 am

Mom and Dad would not mind because he is FAMOUS. and adorable. and blond. You know how much they love blonds.

4. C.W., not a jew, Bradshaw

8/14/2016 at 1:26 pm

Just wondering; is there any significance to the disclaimers of whether they were jewish or not? To me, it just seems ironic that a people that whine so much about hatred, division, and supremacy would write a piece that would imply division is desired….???