Tom, if you want an interesting experience consider doing the following:
1. Date Jewish women to the point where you’re considering marriage with one.
2. Then, convert to Judaism.
3. At that point, your Jewish fiancee will reject you for one of the reasons noted in the comments by people like JM and Kelsey, the key issue being that you’re Jewish, and as a consequence,
4. You will be left single and Jewish.
5. Then, you can date gentile women to your heart’s delight and,
6. Even marry one to add to our woeful intermarriage statistics.
7. You can ask her to convert.
8. If she doesn’t, you’ll be fine for a while but soon your differences in faith and outlook will appear and cause cracks in your marriage -maybe a divorce even,
9. at which point you’ll look for a Jewish spouse and end up with a divorced one with two kids and a mean lawyer husband who wants custody. Or,
8A. If she does convert, there will be peace and harmony in your home but
8A1. You’ll both weep for those intermarrying traitors to Judaism and
8A2. Bitch and whine about all the [insert Jewish denomination you dislike here] Jews who are not really practicing Judaism the way it should be and are causing the destruction of the Jewish people.
I guess the nice thing about all of this is that by step 2 you will have gotten the woman-beating-gentile syndrome well out of your system and will be well on the way to acquiring riches, not to mention controlling the world’s media and the US government.