Rosh_Pina.jpg

This is the town of Rosh Pina, an Upper Galilee moshava (agricultural village) built by Orthodox Jews with the financial assistance of Baron Edmund de Rothschild in 1878, shown in a 1913 photograph.

Here is the town as it looks these days.

rosh Pina Now_1.jpg

Shabbat shalom!

(image source 1

image source 2)

About the author

themiddle

Loading comments...